Making Healthy Lunches Easy!
Taste-tested by kids and approved by parents,
Freshlunches helps put a healthy smile on parents' and
kids' faces alike.
With just a few mouse clicks, busy parents can plan up to a month's worth of lunches, made with the highest quality natural, organic and local ingredients, and have them conveniently delivered to their children's school. In the time it takes to make one sandwich, parents can plan a month’s worth of nutritious lunches for their children, and know that their children will have delicious, nutritious, and well-balanced meals at school everyday. You plan it, we make and deliver it!
more about our services
About Our Program
“I just wanted to let
you know that my daughter has loved all of the lunches
Freshlunches, especially the bow tie pasta dishes. She is even enjoying foods she turned her
nose up to at home. I am so happy she is developing a broader palate and eating a healthy,
fresh, lunch everyday.” - Parent of 3rd grader, Los Angeles
“I really appreciate the personalized attention and concern for health and cost...my kids are really enjoying the lunch program and your menu items are all very appealing.” - Parent of Kindergartener and 4th grader, Los Angeles
"You are doing a great job, not to mention all the attention to detail ! My daughter loves the food. That's saying a lot because she is picky about what she eats for lunch when she isn't at home." - Parent of 2nd grader, Costa Mesa
- Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce and SBA award Freshlunches' Alan Razzaghi the 2013 Small-Business Person of the Year
- Edible Westside Magazine: Edible Inspiration
- Freshlunches becomes a certifed Green Busines
- Freshlunches wins the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) award for Best Lunch Program
- Freshlunches featured on KTTV FOX 11’s Good Day LA Show
- Freshlunches featured in 944 Magazine's "The Food Issue"
- Freshlunches sponsors the LA debut of Two Angry Moms movie in Los Angeles
Freshlunches featured in entrepreneur.com's
Good Food Delivered